Water sector to triple leakage reduction rates
The water industry has pledged to reduce leaks by 2030 to meet challenges.Read more here
Automation and IoT help optimise water networks
Learn from our industry experts' new and efficient ways to improve distribution.Secure your place
New water utilities case studies and the latest results
Detailed regional analysis on the latest in smart technologies for global water networks.View the latest program
- Acquaint B.V.
- AlSahl Group
- ATi UK
- AVK International A/S
- AVK UK
- Booky Oren Global Water Technologies Ltd.
- COMS - Conference Management Software
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Evides N.V.
- Global Market Insights
- Global Water Intelligence
- gwf Wasser | Abwasser
- Invenio Systems Limited
- Kemira Germany GmBH
- KWR Water Research Institute
- Melbourne Water
- Miya Water
- Nalco Europe B.V.
- NBN Media Ltd.
- Portuguese Water Partnership
- Primayer Ltd
- Rajshahi Water Supply & Sewerage Authorithy
- Ramboll Group A/S
- Smart Water & Waste World Magazine
- Suez Spain S.L.
- The Internet of things
- The Water Digest
- The Water Network
- The Water Report
- UK Water Industry Research
- Uponor Infra
- Victoria State Government - DELWP
- Water & Wastewater Asia
- Water Solutions
- Waterbedrijf Groningen
Expert Speakers to Date
- Rudy Dijkstra
- Mike Strahand
- Dennis Bakir
- Stuart Trow
Invenio Systems Limited
- Roderick Abinet
Kemira Germany GmBH
- Peter Van
KWR Water Research Institute
- Michelle Riley
- Noam Komy
- Roger Ironmonger
- Cor Merks
Ramboll Group A/S
- Derek Griffiths
- Steve Kaya
UK Water Industry Research
Who should attend
- Network Management
- Data and Communications
- Water Utilities Engineering
- Water Leakage Teams
- Real Time Monitoring Services
- Excavation and Trenches
- Leak Detection Services
- Smart Network Technologies
- Health & Safety Management
- Pipeline Management
- Satellite, Thermal & Radar Imaging
- Environmental Assessments
- Distribution Management
- Pressure Reduction Controllers
- Research and Development
- Regulations and Compliance
- Flow Meters and Meter Readers
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Civil Engineering & Planning
- Asset Location and Management
- News Reporting and Journalism
The Asia-Pacific Smart Water Utilities 2021 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in water utilities and smart technological advancements for improving network efficiencies and operations...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Making an economic assessment for water utilities
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing water networks to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies for greater efficiency, lower costs, and optimal allocation of water.
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from leakage experts on the latest in leak detection systems to meet regulations and water leakage targets.
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
Learn about the latest in measuring and monitoring technologies, better communication systems and use big-data across the water network.
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
Explore the latest advances in water network automation with developments in IoT and Artificial Intelligence to improve efficiencies and water operations.
- End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network
Gain insight from regional water networks and implement strategies that others in the water utilities industry are using to ensure an efficient network.
- A great opportunity to hear about new products, talk with colleagues about the challenges we all face. - Michelle Riley (Melborne Water)
- Excellent event for knowledge sharing and understanding exciting and innovative products. - David Hurley (AVK UK)
- Many advanced technologies that we are looking forward to implement in our water utilities. - NoorAldeen Balah (Deutsche GIZ GmnH)
- A comprehensive overview of applying new technologies in the whole value chain. - Matthijs Stel (Evides N.V.)
- The quality of presentations and speakers was excellent. - Mike Strahand (ATi UK)
- This conference is very good, it provides us a clear idea regarding the new technologies and automation. - Mais Al Ardah (Deutsche GIZ GmnH)